Owner at Lys Davidson @ The Flower Studio

Owner at Lys Davidson @ The Flower Studio
Phaelonphsis Orchid

Saturday 21 January 2012

Lys Davidson @ The Flower Studio. Follow My Journey

January 20, 2012


January has been a quick month!

2012 is a Leap Year. On Valentine's Day, Leap Year, Woman can propose to Men. Statistics show on a Leap year, Engagements go up by 30%.

February is a busy month... I am exhibiting at The Scottish Wedding Show, SECC, One of Scotland's largests Wedding Exhibition, SECC, February 18th and 19th. I got some exciting news two weeks ago, The Scottish Wedding Show called me to advise me that they had chosen Lys Davidson @ The Flower Studio as their Floral Designer for the Show. Elated and so very excited. I will be at stand 452D. My designs will be on the catwalk fashion show, 3 times daily over the two days. You can buy tickets in advance on The Scottish Wedding Show's Website and also purchase premuim seats at one of the fashion shows... Not to be missed, for inspiration on wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, veils, tiara's, mother of the bride and groom and MY bouquets and much more.

I will be offering 10% discount of total wedding flowers for the duration of the show with a confirmed booking and deposit paid.

Congratulations to all who got engaged over the Christmas and New Year 2012.

Lys x

No comments:

Post a Comment